- NCDHH Online Media Loan Center
- For more information contact: Cindy Woldt
- Video Phone (VP): 402-506-7956
- Office Phone Number: 800-545-6244 V/TTY
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Center Policies
The Nebraska Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (NCDHH) offers anyone living in Nebraska library materials such as DVD’s or books pertaining to deafness, hearing loss or interpreting. Media Center materials may be checked out for a five (5) week period and must be returned at the end of the five weeks.
Two (2) DVD’s and/or two (2) books may be borrowed from the Media Center at one time. Materials will be mailed to anyone living in the State of Nebraska; however, the borrower is responsible for the return postage of the materials to NCDHH.
Materials being returned to the Lincoln office during office hours Monday - Friday between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
The Commission is closed on all state holidays.