File a Grievance

Take the first step in reporting unethical behavior by filing your grievance.  You will help NCDHH maintain the quality and professionalism of Nebraska’s interpreters. Once your grievance is recorded with the appropriate people, NCDHH can better advocate on your behalf.  If you file a grievance with an organization other than NCDHH, please keep careful records as that may be helpful information for us. 

Use this form to submit a grievance to NCDHH about an interpreter, company, or organization.  NCDHH will process your grievance as quickly as possible. By sending this form, you agree that the information you provide is accurate and complete to the best of your abilities.




Contact information from the person submitting the form.



Situation Details


Contact person (or company name) involved in your complaint


For security purposes, please check the "I am not a robot" box below before submitting this form.